Graphic Designer / Illustrator
At Readnet, we build innovative products and services to solve real social-economic problems. We are a small team of builders who love innovation. Readnet offers a creative and inclusive environment, where the initiative is encouraged, and the results are rewarded. If your goal is to influence thousands of people through your work, then you are at the right place.
We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, affirming, and welcoming team. Candidates and employees are always evaluated based on merit, qualifications, and performance. We will never discriminate based on race, color, gender, national origin, ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability.
Your responsibilities are:
- Create beautiful and clean illustrations and graphic designs for websites and advertisements from scratch
- Collaborate with team members such as developers, Ui/Ux designers, and marketers
- Proficient in Adobe's Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, After Effects (or equivalents like Affinity's Photo, Designer, Publisher.
- 1+ years experience
- Good communication skills & team player
- Excellent time management
Good to have
- Experience in designing the UI for websites and mobile apps
- Experience with Figma
- Worked at a startup before
- Excellent work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Amazing opportunities to grow as the company grows
- Free books
- Free educational support for those who have children